Save the Date! June 6 Cyber Resilience Summit in Brussels
Building on the momentum and uptake of the well-attended Washington, DC Cyber Resilience Summit program, the Consortium for IT Software Quality is planning to extend the program to Europe, to take place on June 6, 2017 in Brussels. Summit theme is “Measuring and Managing Software Risk, Security and Technical Debt.” All are invited to attend this important IT leadership event drawing on best practices for security and resiliency, and sharing the latest strategic thinking from innovative American and European CIOs and IT policy makers. Invited are participants from US DoD, NATO and the European Commission. Invited to keynote is a senior policy maker in Europe.
Program discussion points:
- Managing security and risk with software measurement
- Applying standard quality metrics to internal benchmarking, vendor agreements, and governance
- Outcome-based contracts and service level agreements
- Using software quality standards to comply with regulations
- Positioning software measurement as a support mechanism for your team while prioritizing actions for business
- Managing system complexity from a technology and architectural standpoint
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
Rue du Fossé-aux-Loups 47
1000 Brussels, Belgium
We hope to see you in June! To save your seat, REGISTER HERE!
For members and friends in the United States:
Registration is open for the March 21 Washington DC Cyber Resilience Summit at the Hyatt Reston Town Center. The event is emcee’d by Don Davidson, Chief of Lifecycle Risk Management & Cybersecurity/Acquisition, U.S. Department of Defense.
For information on speaking opportunities, registration and sponsorship, contact: