STAREAST—one of the longest-running and most respected conferences on software testing and quality assurance is taking place April 28 – May 3 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, FL. The event week features over 100 learning and networking opportunities and covers a wide variety of some of the most in-demand topics and testing innovations.
- Testing in DevOps
- Test Transformation
- Test & Release Automation
- Agile Testing
- Testing for Developers
- Security Testing
- Test Strategy, Planning, and Metrics
- Test Leadership
- Performance Testing & Monitoring
- Big Data, Analytics, AI/Machine Learning for Testing
Pre-conference training and certification
- Agile Test Automation—ICAgile
- Agile Tester Certification
- Python® for Testers
- Software Testing Certification—Foundation Level
- Security Testing for Test Professionals
- JMeter Performance Testing Workshop
- Foundations of DevOps—ICAgile Certification
- Mobile Application Testing
- Performance, Load, and Stress Testing
- Hands-On with Behavior Driven Development
- Critical Thinking for Software Testers
- Driving Lessons for Test Automation Managers
- Unit Testing: What Every Developer and Tester Should Know
- Agile Testing: Team Tactics that Deliver the Goods
- Pairwise Testing Explained
Testing and Quality Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Testing & Quality Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
CISQ is a proud partner of TechWell and the STAR conference program. As a member of CISQ, you can register with the code SECM to save $200 off the registration fee!