Results-Driven PPM: Leading Change and Delivering Value in the Digital Age
The new digital paradigm demands that program and project managers deliver business value and strategic outcomes faster than ever before. At Gartner PPM & IT Governance Summit 2016, June 6 – 8, in Orlando, FL, you’ll learn the best techniques for enabling rapid, agile PPM to deliver the results that drive business transformation. This is a must attend event that attracts over 1,400 program and project management professionals.
- Track A: From Demand Management to a Portfolio That Delivers Measurable Results and Strategic Value
- Track B: Developing the Results-Oriented, Customer-Focused PMO
- Track C: Managing the PPM Ecosystem: The Scope of What a Project or Program Entails is Changing
- Track D: Making the Mechanics Work: Governance, Reporting, Resource Management, and PPM Tools
- Virtual Track: Thriving on the Leading Edge: Redefining Project and Program Management for the Digital Future
- Effective portfolio management
- PMO and EPMO maturity and value
- Effective resource management
- Agile portfolio governance
- Bi-modal IT
- Measuring results and business value
- Benefits realization
- Project prioritization
All CISQ and OMG members will receive a $300 discount off the standard conference rate. Use code GARTCISQ.
For more information click here.