The Consortium for IT Software Quality™ (CISQ™) heads to Bangalore on Friday, November 16. Attend this complimentary seminar to learn best practices for measuring and managing software quality and to hear the future of software delivery from industry thought leaders. While you are here, make sure to sign the new Trustworthy Systems Manifesto from CISQ containing 5 policy principles for ensuring secure and trustworthy software systems! Registration is now closed.
PRESENTATIONS TO DOWNLOAD:
- Software Quality as a Competitive Differentiator
- Advances in Measuring Software Quality and Technical Debt
- Advances in Measuring Software Size and Productivity
- Developing World-Class GICs
- New Age Delivery from Tech Mahindra
International standards for automating software size and structural quality measures
Advances in productivity measurement – challenges and solutions
Case study of measuring an Agile and DevOps transformation
Progress on applying machine learning to software quality
Capitalizing on the delivery capabilities of automation, RPA and AI
- Dr. Bill Curtis, Executive Director, CISQ
- L. Ravichandran (“Ravi”), President and COO, Tech Mahindra
- Anil Sane, VP, Global Head, Quality and Engineering, Tech Mahindra
- Sabyasachi Mishra, AVP, Program Head, Transformation Office, Tech Mahindra
- Malay Shah, Executive Director, TMT, Business Advisory Services, EY
- Sanjeev Maholtra, CEO, Center of Excellence for IoT and AI, NASSCOM
- Kashyap Kompella, CEO and Chief Analyst, rpa2ai
- and more
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
ITC 5, 8th floor auditorium
Plot No. 45 – 47, KIADB Industrial Area
Phase – II, Electronic City
Bengaluru – 560100 (Karnataka) India
Phone:+ 91 80 67807777
Arrival instructions: Entry of attendees will be from Gate 3. The attendees can get down near the front reception and cars will be parked in Tower 7 – Basement 2 or 3. TechM will have a driver on standby for valet parking.
If you have questions, please email CISQ program manager, Tracie Berardi, at email@example.com.
Thank you to our host
Thank you CISQ sponsors for supporting this seminar