- Three technical tracks covering topics including acquisition, cloud computing, decision-support systems, DevOps and Agile in federal and defense systems, legacy-system migration, measurement and analysis, risk, software architecture, software sustainment, testing, complexity, and technical debt
- An expert-panel discussion on open-systems architecture
- Affordably priced tutorials created and delivered by presenters with practical experience in topics including cloud computing, DevOps, secure coding, service-oriented architecture, cost estimation, technical debt, big data, and testing
- Keynote addresses from David Duma, Principal Deputy Director, Operational Test & Evaluation, U.S. Department of Defense; Kevin Fall, Chief Technology Officer, SEI; Philip Koopman, Carnegie Mellon University, expert on the safety of embedded systems in automobiles; Tim Rudolph, Chief Technology Officer, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC); and Arun Seraphin, Member of Congressional Staff, Senate Armed Service Committee
- Social events and networking opportunities with industry leaders, conference speakers, peers, and experienced innovators in the field of software engineering.
For more information about the conference and to register, see www.sei.cmu.edu/ssc. Registrations will also be accepted at the hotel site. Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your organization’s success with software-reliant systems.