Maximize Innovation / Minimize Risk
Date: April 27, 2017 afternoon event
Registration: CISQ members receive a complimentary pass. Space is limited! Reserve your seat today at
4:00pm: Opening Remarks
4:15pm: DevOps and Digital Transformation Panel
5:15pm: Future of Innovation in IT Panel
6:00pm: Keynote Address
6:30pm: Networking Reception
Andaz Wall Street
75 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
HBR shows that digital leaders outperform peers because they quickly recognize and scale innovation across their business. However, most IT leaders struggle with transformation as they are unable to see obstacles, preventing innovation and time-to-market improvement.
The 2017 Software Risk and Innovation Summit assembles executives that master digital transformation by identifying innovative practices, minimizing business risks and delivering measurable value. The Summit offers practical insights from Digital Leaders on building trust, managing risk and driving innovation.
The moderator is Michael Krigsman, an internationally recognized analyst, strategy advisor, enterprise advocate and blogger. He founded the influential web-based video show, CxOTalk, which brings together the top CIOs, CMOs and Chief Digital Officers in the world for insightful conversation. For CIOs and IT leadership, Michael specializes in topics such as innovation, business transformation, project-related business objectives and strategy and vendor planning.
Keynote speaker is Anurag Harsh, Founding Executive Ziff Davis. Voted LinkedIn’s #1 Global Thought Leader in Technology (Top Voices 2016), Anurag Harsh joined Ziff Davis as its first and founding executive 7 years ago when it was a small private publisher with 50 employees and helped turn it into the world’s #1 publicly traded digital media company in tech, health, gaming and entertainment, with 1400+ employees, reaching 150MM+ consumers worldwide, 33% of the US Internet and a stock (NASDAQ: JCOM) with a $4B+ market cap that has grown 170%+ over 5 years.
Industry panel discussions will focus on:
- DevOps and Digital Transformation: Panelists examine how to accelerate DevOps transformation in fast-paced B2B and highly regulated environments.
- Future of Innovation in IT: Panelists discuss trends in technology, business and policy and how they are changing IT strategy, thinking and skills.
- Frederic Veron, Senior VP and Enterprise CIO, Fannie Mae
- Benjamin Rehberg, Partner & Managing Director, BCG (Boston Consulting Group)
- Carroll Moon, Senior Service Management Architect for Cloud, Microsoft
- Dan Tucker, Principal, Booz Allen Hamilton