Venue: Waterfront Conference Center in Belfast, UK
Training: 8th, 9th & 10th of May 2017
Conference: 11th & 12th of May 2017
Conference dinner: 11th of May 2017
CISQ members save $50 off the registration fee! Apply the code CISQ201750.
The OWASP Annual AppSec EU Security Conference is the premier application security conference for European developers and security experts. AppSec EU provides thought leadership, amazing talks, informative sessions, and great social experiences.
During the pre-conference (Monday 8th – Wednesday 10th May 2017) there is the opportunity to attend one of the many training courses on offer from industry experts, plus project summits and outreach sessions to the future pioneers of the application security industry. More details on pre-conference activities can be found here.
The main conference (Thursday 11th & Friday 12th May) offers four full tracks of talks, for pentesters and ethical hackers, developers and security engineers, DevOps practices and GRC/risk level talks for managers and CISOs. More information on the activities in the main conference can be found here.
What happens at an AppSec Europe Conference?
- Technical talks by experts in security, devops and cloud
- Panels to debate tough topics
- Training sessions for hands on learning in top security areas
- Keynotes from industry leaders
- Vendor booths to promote the latest advances in security technology
- A variety of other activities such as recruiting fair, capture the flag, security tool training, and more