Transforming Sourcing: Accelerating Performance, Agility, and Innovation
Gartner Sourcing & Strategic Vendor Relationships Summit 2016 delivers practical insight to help you maximize the value of your sourcing decisions. Learn tactics to optimize IT costs, improve vendor performance and support changing business needs, and explore bimodal strategies to accelerate both performance and innovation. The event is September 21-23 at the Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas.
- Track A: Sourcing Executives: Delivering Sustainable Sourcing Strategies for Business Agility
- Track B: Sourcing and Contract Managers: Establishing Provider Options and Contract Flexibility
- Track C: Vendor Managers: Optimizing Ecosystem Performance and Value
- Track D: Emerging Trends: Taking Advantage of a Changing Market
- Virtual Track: Managing Cost Optimization
- Virtual Track:Cloud Strategies, Contracting and Trends
- Measure and improve vendor performance
- Optimize costs in provider relationships
- Mitigate critical vendor risks
- Manage cloud vendors
- Structure SLAs, performance metrics, rewards and penalties
- Drive innovation with providers
All CISQ and OMG members will receive a $325 discount off the standard conference rate. Use code GARTCISQ.
For more information click here.