Date: September 5-7, 2018
Venue: Hilton Orlando, 6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, FL 32819
Special rate: CISQ members save $350 off the registration fee! Apply the code GARTOMG at registration
Drive Business Performance and Cost Optimization for your Sourcing, Procurement, Finance, Vendor and Asset Management Strategies
Did your last software negotiation or cloud deal achieve the right business outcomes? Are your sourcing and procurement processes evolving fast enough to increase agility? How quickly can you leverage the external technology market for new ideas and innovative solutions?
Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor and Asset Management Summit 2018, September 5 – 7, in Orlando, FL is designed to help leaders in IT sourcing, procurement, vendor management, asset management and IT finance to acquire and manage the IT Services and products that will enable their organizations to achieve their business objectives. The eight-track agenda is designed to cover sourcing, procurement, financial, asset and vendor management professionals’ top priorities.
- Track A: Sourcing Leaders: Strategic Sourcing for Business Value and Digital Innovation
- Track B: Procurement Leaders: Enabling Business Success through Cost Optimization, Risk Mitigation and Speed
- Track C: IT Asset Management Leaders: Maturing ITAM in a Digital World
- Track D: IT Finance Leaders: Optimizing Cost and Value through IT Finance Evolution
- Track E: Vendor Management Leaders: Driving Business Outcomes and Manage Risks with Disciplined Vendor Management
- Track F: Negotiating software and SaaS contracts to support and enable digital business
- Track G: The IT Services Marketplace: Leveraging IT Services in the Age of Digital Transformation and Cyber Threats
- Track H: The Cloud and Hybrid Solutions Marketplace: Maximizing Business Outcomes with Cloud and Hybrid Offerings
- Track I: Senior Leadership Circle: Advanced Learnings in Sourcing, Procurement, and Vendor Management