Topic: Reducing Modernization Risk through Compliance to Software and Risk Management Standards
Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 from 8:00am – 3:00pm
Venue: Army Navy Country Club, 1700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA
IT Modernization Best Practices Repository: http://it-cisq.org/wiki/it-modernization-best-practices-repository/
The 6th semiannual Cyber Resilience Summit: The Crossroads of Modernization and Cybersecurity returns to Arlington, VA in October. Federal IT leaders will brief on policy, priorities and plans for modernizing and securing government IT, building momentum from the forcing functions of FITARA, Executive Order 13800 for Cybersecurity, Modernizing Government Technology (MGT) Act, and the President’s Management Agenda which for the first time in history sets IT modernization as a top tier objective for Federal Government leadership.
This is a unique opportunity to get this right for the next twenty years. You are deploying the “legacy systems of tomorrow” and need sustainable outcomes.
The agenda will cover:
- Meeting IT modernization and cybersecurity objectives
- Acquisition reform to usher in incremental procurement and software quality assurance requirements
- Building trust in Agile/DevOps by applying software measurement standards and automation to achieve better IT outcomes
- Cloud readiness and the move to scalable, secure and resilient architectures
- Innovative methods for producing cybersecure software
Formal agenda to be posted this summer.
Registration is now open! Admission is complimentary for government employees and elected officials, not-for-profit organizations, and universities; industry $250. Your admission includes lunch and refreshment breaks. Thank you for supporting this public service event! If eligible to redeem a complimentary pass, please apply the code CISQGOVF18 at registration. REGISTER NOW!
Thank You CISQ Sponsors