CISQ (Consortium for IT Software Quality) and IT-AAC (IT Acquisition Advisory Council) will brief your agency, organization or department on Cyber Resilience best practices. Bring us in to help close the knowledge gap.
Our two-hour lunch program can be adapted to your agency-specific needs:
- Cyber risk measurement – you can only manage what you measure!
- Measure and demand minimal set of acceptance criteria for any new development or modernized systems
- Transform IT acquisition to enable continuous measurement of risk/value
- Require vendors to provide CISQ scores/certificate for each release
- Align Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with mission outcomes and incentives
- Modernize IT Infrastructure Services based on commercial design patterns
- Streamline processes that are mission-driven, evidence-based, and agile
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE