Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
600 Atlantic Ave., Boston, MA 02108
8:30am – 5:00pm
Mass. Cybersecurity 2.0 is hosted by the Advanced Cyber Security Center.
WHO: A select group of cyber security thought leaders, executives and professionals – CISO’s, IT professionals, cyber practitioners, business leaders
- CISO’s and their organization’s business segment leaders (HR, Policy, Legal, Product)
- IT professionals (CxO’s, Technology Implementers and Designers)
- Cyber practitioners from all sectors – finance, utilities, retail, bio and tech, pharma, legal, etc.
WHAT: A day filled with critical information, trends, tools, networking
- How to prepare your organization for the next wave of cyber attacks through ‘Collaborative Defense’ strategies that move beyond threat sharing
- How to recruit, develop and retain highly skilled and diverse cyber talent
- What are the latest developments in cyber technology
- How to increase cyber security effectiveness and reduce costs by leveraging partnerships within your organization and across your supply chain
Click here to learn more and register!